Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving & Family

This weekend my sister reminded me how behind I am on my blog posting!  I am so sorry!  So in an effort to get caught up and to be more regular about posting, I am going to try (keyword try) to make a post everyday through the rest of the month of November saying something that I am thankful for and attach a picture or so to go with it. 

Today, I don't have a picture, but I am thankful for my sweet sister, Annie.  She is a beautiful woman who loves me even though we are so different.  I am thankful that she encouraged me to do this.  Thank you for loving on Connor so well and thank you for being an amazing sister and friend. 

I love you Annie!

Till Tomorrow!!

Marya
~The Marshes

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am beyond thankful for you too! I am glad I have someone to hold me accountable. You somehow always give a dose of reality and make sure I am on the right path, and I am ALWAYS thankful for that! You are one of my best friends, and more than that you are my sister who I know Loves me unconditionally. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete