Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 3: Brian Marsh

I cannot express how thankful I am that God blessed me with Brian as a husband.  He is incredibly caring and loving.  He is an AMAZING father.  Connor also loves his Daddy!  I am so thankful to married to man that considers his family as one of his top priorities.  He always is making sure that Connor and I are taken care and receive the time, love, and attention we deserve.  He does a great job at staying on top of his school work and he is an excellent student.  I am always so excited to hear what he is learning and it is so neat to watch him talk about what he is learning.  I am thankful that he loves to cook!  He cooks great meals and it is one of the many ways he takes care of me Smile 

Lastly, I am thankful for how much he loves the Lord.  He followed the Lord’s calling on his life to quit his job and enroll in seminary.  I am so thankful he did.  God has used this amazing experience  and has already taught us so much about him thought it.  Had Brian not listened to God, who knows what we would have missed out on! 

Brian,

Thank you!  Thank you for being a godly man who loves the Lord, Connor and me.  Thank you for the sacrifices you make for this family.  Thank you for being you!

I love you,

M

IMG_4382 

IMG_4663

IMG_4014

IMG_4043IMG_4303IMG_4913IMG_4973

So I''ll starting signing off till next time since it seems to be an every other day thing!

Till Next Time,

Marya (The Marsh’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment