Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apartment 306

 

Hello Friends and Family,

This post is long overdue, but here are some pictures of our apartment!  Enjoy!!

 IMG_3938

Kitchen IMG_3937  IMG_3939

Breakfast Area

IMG_3940

Living Room

IMG_3941

IMG_3942 IMG_3943 IMG_3944

View out our windows

IMG_3945

Entry Way, this is what you see when you walk in!

IMG_3946 IMG_3949

Connor’s Room

IMG_3947 IMG_3948

I will post pictures of our room soon!  I didn’t realize that I didn’t take any pictures yet! 

As always, thank you so much for following our blog and praying for us!  The Lord is gracious and we are so thankful!

Love Ya’ll,

Marya, Brian & Connor

1 comment:

  1. What a precious apartment, Marya! I love the dormer windows. So glad your mom got to come visit last week. I know she needed a Connor fix! (And a Marya and Brian fix, too, of course!) She talked about how beautiful the area is where you guys live. I hope we can get up there sometime to visit. Praying God gives you much reason to remember His sweet presence and His generous provision today!

    ReplyDelete