Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YARD SALE!!!!!!!

You may have heard by now that we are having a yard sale, July 31st!!!  We are obviously downsizing from 1350+ sq. ft. to 900- sq. ft.  So we must get rid of some stuff or else it is going to sit in an attic or warehouse for 3 years and then what was the point in keeping it?  We also are hoping to make enough money to pay for our moving expenses or more! 
SO…………………………….
If you have some stuff that is sitting around waiting for a yard sale.  HERE IS YOUR SALE!!!  We will gladly pick up any donations.  So far we have books, clothes, a couch, a dresser and I’m sure some other things that I am not aware of yet.  Please leave me a comment or email me: marsh603@gmail.com if you have something you would like for us to pick up!
My question for those who are pros at this yard sale thing, am I missing anything from my to-do list?
TO DO:
  • Put an ad in the paper
  • Organize things so they can be easily found and sold
  • Label & Price EVERYTHING!
  • Get LOTS of $1, $5, Quarters and other various types of change
  • Set the Coffee Pot Timer to “THE CRACK OF DAWN”
  • Put out signs
I know I am missing something so, someone with experience please get me some pointers.
As always, thank you so much for reading!
Love,
Brian, Marya  & Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment